Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SHADES


This is a Design Team LO for Swirlydoos using the March kit Butterfly Whispers. This one I used the add on cardstock and some of the left over paper and a couple of Prima flowers I won on their blog...I love Anna Debrowska-Pekocka's style. You may know her as "finnabair". This LO was done heavily influenced by her work...You must visit her gallery as she is sooo talented. Go check out her work. I was honored to be asked last year to have some of my work shown on Craftowo a wonderful blog out if Poland that Ana contributes to. My work was featured along with Robin (Robinzberdz),Irene (Scrapperlicious),Anna herself,Fryne, Theresa(catz),and Tim Holtz himself...That was a lot of talent to be represented with...Go check out each one of the blogs...Love them all!!! To work along side Irene and Robin at Swirlydoos is just a blast!!
Thank you Anna for your amazing art!! The photo is my DD wearing one of her fave pair of Chanel sunglasses.

This was the perfect Lo for a contest at Couture Cardstock site..You had to use pop dots or dimensional adhesive to create dimension on your project...I used them under the leaves and letters...

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!! Love it!!! great picture!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the layout...and I love the stitching you did...amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, your work is always so gorgeous... This layout is no exception!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, found your blog through cardstock couture & wow, you do beautiful work! Will be checking back often. ~Rebecca B.

    ReplyDelete

Love hearing your beautiful words!!!!